On this page are resources, including strategies and assignments, developed by faculty for supporting students’ academic skill development across the areas of study. These materials could be employed in relation to any particular study content.
Authors are identified below and on each document.
- Download 10 Simple Google Search Tricks _ Gigaom_pp1-3.pdf.1 - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [168.1KB]
The following link takes you to a page about citing resources. The article is also available as a download under the section "Academic Research Files."
Critical Reading and Writing (By E. Handley and C. Hough)
- Download Keeping a Dialectical Notebook-1.pdf - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [12.2KB]
- Download Critically Evaluating Different Perspectives On an Event in the Media.pdf - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [10.3KB]
- Download Analyzing the Logic of an Article.pdf - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [13.8KB]
- Download Persuasive Essay Assignment.pdf - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [44.8KB]
- Download Writing Rubric for Use in Evaluating Student Writing.pdf - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [68.7KB]
- Download Research Paper Checklist.pdf - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [10KB]
Academic Research Files
- Download When to Cite Sources - Academic Integrity at Princeton University.pdf - Monday, 11 May 2015 [52KB]
- Download Tips for Reading A Research Article.pdf - Thursday, 14 May 2015 [15.6KB]