Introduction to Page
This page is a sample page of how a learner would document their learning during a course called, "A Mathmatical Journey."
I am applying for credit in mathematics, based on my work in A Mathmatical Journey.
- First name: Betty
- Last name: Hurley-Dasgupta
- Email address: email@example.com
My Math Journal RSS
- How do you solve a quadratic equation?
- How many solutions are there to a quadratic equation?
There are 2 solutions to a quadratic equation.
3. What is the relationship between the solutions to a quadratic equation and the x-axis?
The relationship between the solutions of a quadratic equation and the x-axis is: the solution tells you where the parabola touches the x axis.
2. Give two points that would have a slope of 3/1 between them.
3. What does s slope of 0 mean?